Product Marketing Manager
Confiant is looking for a product marketer with extensive knowledge of the digital landscape who is experienced in B2B marketing. The Product Marketing Manager will exhibit a deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape and support a product go-to-market strategy. This role will report to the CPO and work side-by-side with product, R&D and sales team members on various projects. The Product Marketing Manager will focus on the publisher business, help streamline internal and external communications, and manage collateral and resources for sales.
The responsibilities of this position include:
* Develop product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonates with publishers
* Collaborate with product marketers to ensure successful go-to-market strategies for publisher
* Collaborate with product team to ensure roadmaps are always up to date
* Conduct market research and share with team members
* Support the development and packaging of sales collateral and resources for internal use.
* Assist with internal presentations to arm sales and marketing with the latest product information
* Write features for internal and external newsletters to highlight product value
* Perform other marketing duties as assigned
* 3-5 years of experience in product marketing, analytics based digital marketing, publishing
* Proven understand of B2B sales process, ideally at a marketing technology provider and experience working at the intersection of product, marketing and sales
* Ability to create value-based messaging and strategies for a publisher audience
* Experience supporting an end-to-end go-to-market process
* Ability to conduct market, competitor and custom research to gather insights and asses market opportunity
* Ability to manage expectations, opinions, and feedback from multiple stakeholders.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Dependent Care FSA
- Stock Options
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Contributions
To learn more about us, please visit www.Confiant.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Confiant is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: Confiant does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an Confiant recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.