Confiant is seeking a talented Director of Marketing to lead and manage all aspects of the marketing. You will report directly to the COO and will work cross-functionally with sales, product, and customer success teams to orchestrate high-impact product launches, obtain in-depth customer and market insights, develop personas and use cases, drive messaging and collateral, optimize packaging and pricing, and assist with sales enablement and knowledge sharing.
What you’ll do:
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan and execute high-impact launches for our enterprise products
- Build and manage the B2B Demand Generation and Performance Marketing team to develop campaigns towards company’s business goals and KPIs
- Conduct thorough user research and definition of buyer personas to properly package our products accordingly and inform internal stakeholders
- Gather competitive analysis and industry insights to educate internal stakeholders and help inform product roadmapping, pricing, industry mapping, etc.
- Manage and support PR and content creation to educate industry and drive lead generation activities including webinars, videos, case studies, whitepapers, etc.
- Partner closely with sales enablement and content teams to develop sales materials including sales decks, datasheets, ROI calculators, battle cards, etc.
- Work with relevant stakeholders on optimization of enterprise website funnel(s) and content to generate qualified opportunities in local and international markets
- Utilize insights from Google Analytics, Salesforce to track and optimize success of product marketing programs and activities
- 3+ years of product or marketing experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with product management, sales, marketing, PR, social and content to driving growth through product marketing initiatives
- Proven self-starter with bias for action, who can both execute and strategize, and who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Analytical mindset, and working sense Salesforce, and GA, using these platforms to report on KPIs to track performance and identify trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong copywriting and messaging skills, comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences
- Insane attention to detail and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize effectively and toggle between long-term strategies and short-term tasks effortlessly
- Accustomed to driving results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Dependent Care FSA
- Stock Options
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Contributions
We founded Confiant (then ClarityAd) in September 2013. It came out of a recognition that the world’s most sophisticated advertisers aren't Verizon or P&G, but criminals using the industry for their own, selfish ends. We believe in the intelligent application of technology to fight back and make media safe for everyone. Our team shares a core set of values that bind us together and aligns us on our vision of making digital media safe. We get excited when we can take on big challenges, big competitors, and big technical problems. We take the time to explore and understand our client's real underlying problems so we can find the right solution. We believe that the only way to achieve great things is with a team that works closely together and recognizes that as a group we are greater than the sum of each part. We believe in using automation in ways that are progressively effective and efficient. We believe in sustainable growth, so we can stand on our own feet. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
To learn more about us, please visit www.Confiant.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Confiant is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: Confiant does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an Confiant recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.