Confiant is looking for a seasoned marketer who thrives on storytelling in a data-driven environment that will support the company’s marketing strategy globally. Help producing impactful content for global markets, supporting PR, social media, market facing incidents communication, internal communications, thought leadership and events.
Position responsibilities include:
Work in conjunction with partners and media publications on press and industry relationship building.
Manage reporting communications, including content, PR, social media and events.
Identify thought-leadership opportunities and work cross-functionally to develop ideas from scratch and create proprietary content.
Identify speaking opportunities at industry events and pitch content and ideas in partnership with Global Events lead. Identify regional awards, create and manage company entries.
Assist in the planning and execution of client facing events.
- 3-4 years relevant marketing, PR or corporate communications experience
- Media, technology brand, adtech and/or advertising experience.
- A nose for storytelling, following industry trends and using data and insights from social and digital analytics, customer research and secondary research sources to inform content planning and creation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, ability to communicate in a clear and persuasive manner.
- Experience in supporting successful, innovative and highly engaging events and webinars.
- Hands on. Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Strong teamwork, leadership and interpersonal skills, and building/maintaining collaborative relationships.
- Degree in marketing, PR, journalism, communications or similar required (B.S./B.A.).
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Dependent Care FSA
- Stock Options
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Contributions
We founded Confiant (then ClarityAd) in September 2013. It came out of a recognition that the world’s most sophisticated advertisers aren't Verizon or P&G, but criminals using the industry for their own, selfish ends. We believe in the intelligent application of technology to fight back and make media safe for everyone. Our team shares a core set of values that bind us together and aligns us on our vision of making digital media safe. We get excited when we can take on big challenges, big competitors, and big technical problems. We take the time to explore and understand our client's real underlying problems so we can find the right solution. We believe that the only way to achieve great things is with a team that works closely together and recognizes that as a group we are greater than the sum of each part. We believe in using automation in ways that are progressively effective and efficient. We believe in sustainable growth, so we can stand on our own feet. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
To learn more about us, please visit www.Confiant.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Confiant is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: Confiant does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an Confiant recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.