We protect publishers' and ad platforms' reputations, revenue, and resources with always-on anti-malware software that provides verification for desktop, mobile, and video ads. Our sole focus is on helping rid the advertising world of malware. We are the first to come to market with a real time security technology that does not just detect the malicious activity, but actively blocks it. Deploying this tech at scale across the industry will enable the good guys to get ahead of the bad guys for the first time ever. We already protect billions of impressions monthly across publishers both large and small, including the likes of CBSi, Warner Bros, PMC, Politico, and more. We’re at the beginning of our growth curve and our vision is to make digital media safe for everyone.
To meet the demands of our growing business, we need an Senior Solutions Engineer who will serve as a pro-active and consultative resource for our customers.
- 1+ years in ad operations role or other Ad Tech experience
- Experience with DFP or another major ad server
- Knowledge of programmatic ad serving a major plus
- Experience with Header Bidding
- At least some knowledge of browser and network debugging tools such as:
- Chrome Dev Tools
- Charles Proxy / Fiddler /HttpWatch
- Passion for web-based technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Confidence communicating with internal and external audiences
- Accountability and transparency
- Investigative and Entrepreneurial nature
- Must be Highly Organised!
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Dependent Care FSA
- Stock Options
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Contributions